The ONLY all-in-one Lync server appliance with a built-in VoIP gateway.
◾All-in-one turnkey solution in one appliance
Analysts agree that the Microsoft Lync is quickly gaining traction not only as a Unified Communications platform, but as a complete IP-PBX replacement. The initial release of Lync squarely focused on the large enterprise that had a complete staff of Microsoft Certified engineers or partners at their disposal. The complexity of a Lync installation had put implementation beyond the capacity of most SMBs. Complexity was increased when a Lync installation was integrated with the PSTN, either through traditional telephony interfaces or with a SIP Trunk.
To make Lync installations easy, Sangoma created Express for Lync: the only all-in-one Lync server appliance with a built-in VoIP gateway and Session Border Controller. The appliance is “right-sized” to support installations of up to 1,000 users with all the required software pre-loaded onto the appliance.
Lync Express: What's Inside?
- Microsoft® Windows™ 2008 Server R2
- Microsoft® Lync™ Server 2010 Standard
- NetBorder™ Express VoIP Gateway
- Hyper-V Microsoft® Windows™ 2008 Server R2 as Domain Controller/Active Directory Server
Note: Microsoft licensing is not included; they can be optionally purchased through Sangoma.
PSTN Protocol Termination
- 4 Analog FXS lines
- 1 ISDN PRI span
- North American variants
- Japan variant (INS1500)
- 1 ISDN PRI option: From 2 to 30 channels of simultaneous calls per system over PSTN
VoIP Protocol Termination
- TCP or UDP
- SIP control protocol per RFC 3261
- RTP/RTCP per RFC 3550/3551
- TLS per RFC 5246
- SRTP per RFC 3711
- G.168-2002 Echo cancellation with hardware option
- DTMF over RTP per RFC 2833; international and custom tone detection and generation
- Voice Activity Detection and Comfort Noise Generation (VAD/CNG)
- T.38 Fax relay
Management and Configuration
- Web server
- Web services API
- Configuration files for easy integration into OEM applications
- SNMP DS0, DS1 and call stats MIBS
- Contextual help menus
- Extensive logging
- Automatic board discovery
- Open protocol translation & XML-based routing rules
- Configurable ISDN PRI to SIP mapping per RFC 3398
- 2 RJ-45 Ethernet ports
- 4 USB ports
- 1 DVI output port
- 250W universal
- 1U : 480.4(W) x 474(D) x 44(H) mm; 19"(W) x 18.7"(D) x 1.7"(H)
Support and Professional Services
- Sangoma engineers are here to support your success. Whether you need technical support and software maintenance, training, consultation and installation services, Sangoma can help you. Contact your Sales representative for more information.
- Standard 12-month warranty is included. Additional warranty services available, contact your Sales representative for more information.